Sunday, November 4, 2007

I had an opportunity to be one of the 3 Fiskateers for this weekends online Round-Up. Every so often May will post looking for new 3 Fiskateer agents. As a 3 Fiskateer agent, May gives you a challenge, sends you the material & its up to you to come up with an exciting project, layout, etc. It's all quite secretive and the projects are too. Now that my project has been posted on the blog, I can share it here.

My challenge as a 3 Fiskateer was to make a cool card using this squeeze punch and give step-by-step instructions on how I did it.

I was so excited when I got my package from May & saw the Fiskars Squeeze punch. I love these punches. They are so easy to use & punch through the cardstock like butter. I used Bazille cardstock and it easily went through it.

Right away I started punching out hearts. I knew that I wanted to make something different and didn't want to just place hearts on a card. Once I had several of the hearts punched out, I started playing with them & figured that I could make a scallop border using them.

I was so thrilled with how my card turned out. Here it is!

1 comment:

May Fiskateer #4 said...

I *LOVE* this card- and what a cute blog you've started!