Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Got Pups?


I love these pictures and have just never gotten around to scrapping them until now. Back in the summer of 1999 my beautiful Husky/Collie mix dog had a litter of 10 puppies. Sadly one of the puppies died during the night. It was pretty weak when it was born and things didn't look very good for it. I ran out and got some formula and a bottle from the local vet and we tried feeding it but sadly it didn't make it. The other 9 puppies grew bigger and bigger by the day. It really tore out a piece of our hearts when the day came that we had to let them go. We had all 9 spoken for by the time they were 6 weeks old. My Aunt and Uncle took the runt of the litter and she turned into a beautiful dog.

I've really struggled with scrapping pictures of my dog as she passed away in January of this year. She was 12 1/2 years old. Then in February my almost 15 year old cat passed away. I really miss my fur babies and I'm not sure if I'll ever get another pet. It really broke my heart when we had to put our dog to sleep. We were there with her until the end. I miss her so much as she was my shadow 24/7 and she was never more than 3 feet from my side.

I used some of the Cloud 9 Hannah's Story papers for this layout. I just love the colors and quality of the papers. On the right side I've add a little pull tag so that I could add some hidden journaling which I've slid under the photo mat. Again the photo's are of my son when he was younger.

No comments: