Saturday, October 18, 2008

Got Sketch Express (GSE)

After taking Got Sketch 101 and Got Sketch 102 by Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon, when they offered Got Sketch Express, of course I had to sign up. As you can see by my previous posts and layouts from the other two classes, the inspiration I’ve gotten is amazing. This class is no different. Each Tuesday from October 7th to November 26th, we receive in our email box a pdf with a sketch, a sample layout and instructions on how to put it together. Plus we have a link to a gallery where we can post our finished layouts.

I don’t know why, but this time around I started off with week 2’s sketch. (I hope to get sketch 1 done today). I love how it turned out. I chose to do a layout using pictures from my sister’s surprise 50th birthday party that we had for her last year. I hope that she likes it.

No comments: