Thursday, October 30, 2008

Got Sketch Express Week 4

Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s already been 4 weeks. Once again this sketch was inspired by this weeks sketch. I used more Scenic Route and photo’s of my adorable 5 yr old great nephew Jeremy. He’s such a ham.

A couple of years ago my Aunt had given me a studio portrait of my father and uncle when they were little boys. In the picture my dad was about 3 and my uncle about 18 months old. What I noticed right away is that Jeremy looks identical to my father when he was little. The same blond hair and tight wild curls. They have the same facial expressions too. One of these days I will have to get around to scrapping their similarities. My father passed away in 1972 and sadly never got the chance to meet any of our spouses or his grandchildren.

No comments: