Thursday, October 16, 2008

I took the Crazy About Kits Online Class by May Flaum

Back in the spring I took another online class called “Crazy About Kits”. This class was taught at Big Picture Scrapbooking and taught by none other than our Legendary Lead Fiskateer May Flaum. You can go here to see classes by May and other great instructors http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/
This was another awesome class and definitely helped me with putting together kits of my own and to not be so afraid of some of these bolder patterned papers.
Here are some of the layouts & projects that were inspired by May’s class:

This first layout is of my DS back in 1987


Another one of my DS when he was little.


This next layout is of my youngest great nephew. These pictures were taken at his cousin's 2nd birthday party and he was having fun crawling in and out of one of the gift bags.


This layout is of my great niece Chloe on her 6th birthday.


I was inspired by May's class to make altered style cigar boxes & mini albums for each of my nephew-in-laws & my brother in law for Father's Day. Inside the mini album are photos of them with their kids. I love how they turned out and so did the men.





No comments: