Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Fiskars Christmas Squeeze Punches

Living in a small town in Ontario, Canada and trying to find any of the Fiskars Squeeze Punches is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. When I saw that Sheila from scrappingreatdeals.com had the new Fiskars Snowflake “a Total Flake” Squeeze Punch in stock, I had to order it. It arrived in my mailbox last week. I can’t wait to play with this new punch.

In the summer Fiskars had a survey posted on the Fiskateer Message Board to help them name these new punches that were being released. Of course I was one of many who filled out the survey. I was thrilled to find out that I was one of 12 who was to receive the new Limited Edition Halloween (Cat) Squeeze Punch that Fiskars was naming “Scaredy Cat”. It’s hard to believe that 12 of us came up with the same name. Great minds think alike! lol Everyone who entered the survey and had their name chosen received the punch that they named. How cool is that!!! My “Scaredy Cat” punch arrived on my doorstep earlier this month.

These new punches are flying off the shelves. The Halloween punches are orange and the Christmas one’s are green so it’s easy to identify them from your blue punches. They have all of the same great features we’ve come to love in the Fiskars Squeeze Punches. They are easy to use, they easily punch through even the thicker (Bazzill) cardstock and they also stack for easy storage. I love it when you stack them as they have a small picture of the punch shape on them so without flipping them over, you can tell which punch is which.

I’d love to find some of the other Halloween/Christmas punches (and the ovals) but I doubt that it will happen. I’d really love to have ALL the Halloween one’s as they are just too cute! Sadly, I just don’t have access to stores that carry them.

In case your wondering, here’s a list of the new Fiskars Squeeze Punches:

Candy Corn: You’re So Corny
Pumpkin: Jack
Ghost: Hide & Go Boo
Halloween Cat: Scaredy Cat

Pine Tree: I Pine For You
Holly: Happy Holly Days
Snowflake: A Total Flake

Plus there are also new scalloped punches - Circle Scallop Punch, Heart Scallop Punch, Oval Scallop Punch & Square Scallop Punch.

Happy Hunting!!

No comments: