Thursday, November 6, 2008

Got Sketch New Challenge Sketch #70

Earlier this spring I discovered Valerie Salmon’s Got Sketch blog. Since discovering her blog, I’ve taken 3 of her classes that she has had along with Janna Wilson (Got Sketch 101, Got Sketch 102 and Got Sketch Express). I love her sketches and her style. I'm currently enrolled in their email class "Got Sketch Express".

Now that I’m caught up on my GSE layouts, I thought that I would pop over to her blog (http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/) and see what’s new.

This week Valerie Salmon posted a new challenge on her Got Sketch blog. She is having another challenge for Sketch 70. All you have to do is upload any layout you create using Sketch 70 and your name will be entered into a random drawing to win one of a few prizes. You can create more than one layout with this sketch and your name will be entered for each layout you create. All you have to do is upload your layout with the Sketch 70 tag on it in the Got Sketch gallery.

I love this new sketch and was immediately inspired to create this layout of my youngest great nephew Andrew. I have been a little lapse in creating layouts of little Andrew. I have so many of his big brother Jeremy and sister Jaden as well as of his cousins Chloe and Dakota that I am going to have to start creating more of him.

Once again I pulled out the Scenic Route papers. This line is just fabulous for all those water and pool layouts.

I was so inspired by this sketch that I pulled out some more cute pool pictures of the kids and did another layout. This second layout is of my great nephews Jeremy and Andrew and their sister Jaden. These three are just too cute and so photogenic.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: