Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Inspiration Station


I saw the idea for an Inspiration Station on a few different blogs and thought I’d give it a try. I gathered up all my Halloween supplies and put them in a basket. When I started sorting things for my Inspiration Station, I was surprised at how little I had in Halloween goodies. I had to put in an order with Sheila at Scrapping Great Deals (www.scrappingreatdeals.com) to help fill my basket. lol

By having all my Halloween goodies in one place it definitely saves me time not having to sort through everything to find them. Now that Halloween is over I’ll put all my Halloween goodies in a labeled plastic pull-out drawer with lid. Next I will pull out the Christmas goodies to fill the basket.

It definitely helps to have everything stored in one convenient location. I think I will continue with this idea for each special occasion and holiday. I do have to make myself an “inspiring” tag to attach to the basket.

No comments: