Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Bucket Handbag

During my recent blog blurfing I came across these two cute projects that I knew I had to try.

This first project is called a Bucket Handbag was so easy to make. I used Stampin Up Chocolate Chip for the base and then covered the cream color one with Heidi Grace Cherrywood Lane scraps that I had. The pink & brown handbag was also made with Stampin Up Chocolate Chip for the base and then covered with some pink & brown scraps that I had.

The Bucket Handbag template I found at www.melstampz.blogspot.com. She has so many awesome tutorials and projects on her blog.

How cute would these be covered in Christmas papers and filled with goodies?

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are SO adorable! I love the colours you used and thank you so much for the link love. :O)