Monday, December 15, 2008

Blog Neglect

I’ve been neglecting my blog the past few days. But then I’ve been busy crafting, taking a road trip and participating in the Fiskateers Online Christmas Crop.

Yesterday I went on a road trip with 2 of my GF’s to London, Ontario. I left my house at 7:20 a.m. to go to my BF’s. We then went and picked up C and headed for London. It’s about a 2 hr+ drive from my home. We had 2 stops that we wanted to make – Stamp Art & Scrappin Great Deals in Kilworth, which is 5 minutes from London. (it seemed like longer)

Our first stop was at Scrappin Great Deals. Sheila just moved into a store at 26 Kilworth Park Dr., Unit #7. Her store is amazing. It is really big and even with the Grand Opening crowd, there was lots of room, we weren’t bumping into each other and she had tons of stock. Plus she had some fabulous goodies for everyone to eat as well as door prizes for her Grand Opening. She also had 20% off all stock. I was so surprised when my name was called to get one of the door prizes.

I treated myself to some new stamps, papers, Sizzix & CB dies. I also decided to splurge and try the Copic Markers.

She also has an online store that you can find here: http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php

We definitely left Sheila’s with lighter wallets…we then headed over to Hamilton Road to Stamp Art. They have a great store there that is full of stamps & stamping products. We bought a few goodies there and headed for home.

We made a quick stop in Tillsonburg at Dollarama and to eat and then back to my BF’s house to get my vehicle. I got back to my house around 6 pm so it was a long day but I had a great time. Thanks B.

No comments: