Monday, December 15, 2008

Fiskateer Recipe Book


Several times on the Fiskateer Message Board there have been RAK's that require you to leave a recipe to win. Recently Kelly Jo posted a RAK that required us to leave a cookie recipe to enter.

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to put all my Fiskateer Recipes and decided to make a mini recipe book. This was what I came up with.

I used the Chef from Stampin Up and paper pieced him. The tray is a shiny silver cardstock that I have in my stash. Notice the orange tie & cuffs on the Chef (Fiskateer orange lol)

Eventually I'll add some of the other recipes that have been posted since I joined the group (I have them saved). When I add the other recipes, I'll put in divided sections.

I love how this mini album turned out and it is so nice to have a place to keep all these great recipes.

3 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

This is so cute! Thanks for gathering all the recipes and sharing.

Karin Leveillee said...

That is such a sweet idea. Very cute chef too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea Diane....it looks great!