Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Baby RAK Card & ATC too!

I finally got the time to play with my new punches that I won in the Fiskateers Online Christmas Party Crop three weekends ago. I love the card that Lisa Storms created on the Fiskars Craft site. You can see her card and tutorial here http://www.fiskarscrafts.com/projects/t_holiday1108.aspx

I followed Lisa's tutorial for the punched Santa which was really easy. I pulled out one extra punch - the Fiskars 1/8th inch hand punch (I think that's the size) for the black part of Santa's eyes. I also used Heidi Grace Frost Blvd. papers for the background of the card.

The punches I used are:

Face
XL Cameo Appearance - beard
M Oval 'n Oval Again - face
Circle Pop Up Punch - cut in half for cheeks, shade with chalk
1/4" hand punch - whites of eyes (punch 2)
1/8" hand punch - black part of eyes (punch 2)
1/4" hand punch - nose
Large Comma, Comma Chameleon - whiskers (punch 2)

Hat
XL Comma, Comma Chameleon - punch in red
XL Square-a-licious - punch out of white & then reinsert in punch and punch it again so that it consists of 2 or 3 scallops for hat brim.

That's it! You have the cutest little punched Santa to add to your cards, ATC's, or layouts! I love it!

Here's my ATC that I made. I am planning on using this in my "punch book" and on the back of the ATC I listed all the punches that I used to create this Santa.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: