Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fiskars Special Edition Pink Scissors

Rarely do we find any treasures in our local stores or in our area. Yesterday while shopping in the Real Canadian Superstore, I took a trip down the scrapping aisle and spied these pink Fiskars Scissors. Of course I had to buy them and add them to my collection. Not only are they PINK, they are also for a great cause.

On the back of the scissor package there is a note from Fiskars saying: "Since we joined the fight to eradicate breast cancer, your support of our Special Edition Pink products has allowed us to contribute $100,000 to the cause. Thanks!" How awesome is that!!

2 comments:

Karin Leveillee said...

Nice find.... I think I saw a pair at zellers the other day, but the packaging was damaged.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Pink and for a good cause...it doesn't get any better than that! Looks like a trip to RCSS will be on my next errand run!