Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Mail Day!!

This has been a busy week for me. On Monday I received an amazing RAK from Lead Fiskateer Rebecca for participating in the New Years Challenge on the Fiskateer Message Board. She had us make 10 Christmas Cards for 2009 and post a picture of our cards in the gallery. Well, instead of picking one winner…..we were all winners. She sent everyone who participated in the challenge some goodies to start our Valentine’s Day Cards.

I was totally floored when I saw all the goodies that she sent to me. Awesome Cloud 9 “Be Loved” papers and embellishments. Immediately I’ve been inspired to create some Valentine’s projects. Stay tuned to see what I’ve created with this amazing RAK from Rebecca.

Thanks Rebecca for the amazing RAK and the inspiration to create.

No comments: