Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still in the Twilight Zone - The Final Book

On Wednesday I decided that I had better make a quick trip to Walmart to see if they had the last book in the Twilight series Breaking Dawn. I had about 100 pages left to read in Eclipse and I knew that as soon as I finished the last line in that book that I’d start going through withdrawal. I was thrilled to find a new shipment of books and that they had “Breaking Dawn”.

These books could have easily been turned into two books. There were 629 pages in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn has 754 pages in it. I definitely didn’t waste anytime finishing Eclipse and by Wednesday night I had already started reading Breaking Dawn.

I am currently on page 667 and will probaby have this last book finished tonight. I don’t know what I’ll do when I finish this series. Stephanie Meyer is an amazing author and has definitely created a series that has kept me hooked. I am so going to miss these characters that have occupied so much of my time this month.

If you haven’t read these books, I’d highly recommend them.

No comments: