Friday, February 6, 2009

The Fess Up Challenge

Rebecca who is also one of our Lead Fiskateers on the Fiskateers Blog, recently put up a challenge on the Fiskateer Message Board asking us to “Fess Up”. That's right, we had to put our deep dark secret to paper and make a layout of our secret crush.

Too funny! Well, I really don’t have a secret crush on anyone now but growing up as a teenager in the 70’s I did. I had the biggest crush on David Cassidy!! I used to love watching The Partridge Family just to see him. I had his picture plaster all over my bedroom walls….bought his records…..Teen Beat & Tiger Beat magazines just to get more pictures to add to my wall….I think you’ve got the idea.

I thought that this would be a fun challenge. After searching the web for some 70’s pictures of David Cassidy, the words to one of my favorite Partridge Family songs “I Think I Love You”, here’s my take on the challenge.I titled this layout after the song.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Oh my goodness...that's just too funny! Of all the people, I would never have expected him to be on your list. Then again, we are talking MANY, MANY YEARS AGO! Ooo...that makes you sound really old! Cute layout and great title, Diane.

michelle said...

Oh the things we do. . . Great page love the circle and that you used the song on your page but now I have the song stuck in my head.