Sunday, February 1, 2009

Month End Update

It’s hard to believe that today is the 1st of February. I can’t believe how much I got accomplished along the lines of crafting in January. I’ve decided that I’d like to try and keep track of the projects I’ve completed on a monthly basis. I figured that my blog would be the perfect place to keep a record of what I’ve accomplished each month. So here’s a list of the projects that I’ve done this month.

Cards Created – 29
Layouts Completed – 10
Mini Albums Completed – 2
3D Projects Completed – 6
Punch Art – 14

When I started adding it up, I was rather surprised at how much crafting that I did this month. The 2 day Fiskateer crop and all of the challenges last week really helped to bring up the numbers. I plan on continuing this count every month to see just how much I’ve done at the year end.

Surprising enough I managed to complete 10 layouts, 8 cards and 3 altered projects/mini albums for the Fiskateer Winter CHA Online crop. I’m not surprised that I was starting to feel “creatively exhausted” as my BF Bonnie put it.

1 comment:

weze said...

wow! You really had a productive month! I have never counted or kept track but it might be a good ideal!