Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pulling Out the Punches!

Yesterday I pulled out all the punches and decided to work on making some more punch creations. As I’ve said before, these are not my original ideas and credit must go to the many talented bloggers that create punch art critters, etc that I’ve stumbled across (Julia, Mercedes, Samantha & others on SCS). There are definitely some talented Punch Art ladies out there.

Recently I came across a couple of cute cards that featured punch art critters and I thought that I’d try to recreate these cute little critters. The punch bunny, panda and chick were inspired by these cards. I love how they turned out. Too cute!


The Graduate Girl was inspired by Samantha although I did make a few changes from her original. I changed the eyes, the cap and the scroll. This little creation is definitely time consuming but I am thrilled with how it turned out. Wouldn’t this be cute on a card for a little one graduating from Junior Kindergarten or Senior Kindergarten?

Thanks for looking & have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute! I love punch art critters!!

Jenn J
www.jennjunk.blogspot.com