Sunday, March 15, 2009

Angela's Pajama Time Challenge

Yesterday Angela (one of the Lead Fiskateers) posted a Pajama Time Challenge and a RAK on the Fiskateer message board. I didn't notice it until this morning and since fortunately for me, she extended it I thought I'd take the challenge. For this challenge you had to create a project or layout that showed something about royalty or pajama's or slumber parties to enter.

What's more Royal than the Disney Princesses? For this challenge I decided to do a set of 4 Disney Princess cards. I have been blessed with lots of Great Nieces and Nephews and am always trying to come up with new & different card ideas for them. (hence the chicken pox cards)

I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the images, the cuttlebug embossing folders & a DCWV Glitter paper pack. I'm thrilled with how these turned out. I'll just add them to my kid's card collection and am thrilled to have a jump on their upcoming birthday's.

Thanks for looking & enjoy your day!

No comments: