Monday, March 9, 2009

Cupcake & Bunny Basket

Awhile ago I stumbled across an idea to create a mini basket using a couple of stamps that I have. This seemed like such a cute idea that I had to try it.

I used my Stampin Up “Simple Birthday Thanks” stamp and stamped it three times – once on Pretty in Pink, then on Chocolate Chip and then Riding Hood Red. I cut out all the images and pieced them together. The basket was made using Chocolate Chip and the base measures 1 ½ x 2 ¾ inches (it is pretty small). I also used Stampin Pink Piroutte ribbon for the handle and bow on the front. I added a brad to help secure the ribbon. I added some Stickles for “bling” and it’s finished. This would be so cute filled with candies or a little gift.

The second basket was made with another Stampin Up image from the stamp set “A New Little Someone”. I also used my Martha Stewart “Doily Lace” border punch and some Glossy Accents on the bow & bottom’s of the feet for added dimension. The handle on this one is cardstock.

Thanks for looking & have a great day!

No comments: