Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Here!!

Finally, the long awaited release of "Hunted" by PC Cast & Kristin Cast! The 5th book in The House of Night series about Vampyre (yes, that's how they spell it in the book) fledgling Zoey Redbird and her adventures at Vampyre Finishing School.

I went into Walmart on Wednesday & picked up this book. I've been anxiously awaiting it's release (March 10th) and couldn't wait to start reading it. I started re-reading the other books in the series (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen & Untamed)and just finished reading Untamed (Book 4). I now a quarter of the way through Hunted and I sure hope that they are planning to continue this series.

I understand that the rights for this book has been picked up & there is a chance it could be made into a movie. I hope so!!

I promised my niece Chantale that she can read this series when I'm done. She is hooked on the Twilight series and I'm sure she'll love this one too.

If you want to read a good Vampire series, I highly recommend this one!

What are you reading this week?

No comments: