Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kelly Jo's Weekly Challenges Week 6

For the past 6 weeks, Kelly Jo (one of the Lead Fiskateers) has been running weekly challenges on the Fiskateer blog. Well, her challenge for week 6 was to make a card, layout or project using your favorite product, tool or technique.

Everyone who knows me, knows I am addicted to punches. What better tool to use for Kelly Jo's Challenge 6. I used my punches to create this frog card (it's toadally cased) for my Great Nephew's 6th birthday in May.

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up & I'm part Irish, I also used my punches to create this Leprechaun card (the Punched Leprechaun is cased - the card idea is mine). The stamps are from a Hero Art's Clear stamp set that I picked up some time ago. This stamp set is for the month of March.

Thanks for looking & enjoy your day!

No comments: