Sunday, March 1, 2009

Month End Update

It’s hard to believe that another month has flown by. I’m still trying to keep track of what I’ve accomplished each month. I definitely didn’t manage to complete the number of layouts in February that I did in January. But then in January we had the Fiskateer Online Crop that inspired me to do 10 layouts compared with only one layout in February. I’ve also spent a lot of time in February working on a “secret” project that I hope to be able to post in another week or two.

So here’s a list of the projects that I’ve done this month.

Cards Created – 19
Layouts Completed – 1
Mini Albums Completed – 1
3D Projects Completed – 6
Punch Art – 16

Year to Date Completed Projects

Cards Created – 48
Layouts Completed – 11
Mini Albums Completed – 3
3D Projects Completed – 12
Punch Art – 30

No comments: