Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Punch Book ..Finally!

I know I’ve talked a lot about the Punch Book that I have been working on in previous blog posts. Well, I finally finished the cover on it. I had started it several weeks ago and had half of the title done and never bothered to finish it.

Yesterday while sorting & organizing all my SU paper scraps, I decided to finish the title and ran the cardstock through my Cuttlebug for the remaining letters that I needed. I used my Sizzix Sizzlets “Lime Light” alphabet. I covered the cardstock letters with Glossy Accents to give them a raised 3D look. The boxing glove was clipart that I found online. I colored it with my Copic Red Marker. The pattern paper is one that I’ve had in my stash for sometime.

Now that the cover is finished, I just add my pages showing off my punch creations as I complete them. Each page has a sample of the punched creation and lists the various punches needed to create them. You can tell that I’m addicted to punch art as this book is really filling up fast. lol

Have a great day & thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

This is NEAT!!!! WOW!!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your book cover is so cute! You should think about publishing this book. There are lots of people who love punches and you have certainly spent a great deal of time, compiling all of these punch critters and images, to make this book. You definitely have talent, girl!