Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pretty as a Princess Card

I just love this Princess image by Inky Antics. It is called “Princess Cynthia”. I bought the stamp from Addicted to Rubber Stamps when they had their recent 25% off sale.

The pattern paper is from K & Company and is from the “Berry Sweet” line. I bought the 8 ½” x 8 ½” pad also from ATRS. I really love this paper & it has the cutest “Sock Monkey” paper in it too! I will definitely try it with my SU Sock Monkey stamp set.

The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol. It is such a fun image to color. I also added Stickles for some bling. I’ve left the inside blank. This will go into my “kids” card section and eventually one of my adorable great nieces will receive it for some special occasion.Thanks for looking & have a great day!

No comments: