Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Update

I had posted earlier on my blog that my three nieces were expecting and all due in May. Well, I’m thrilled to announce that this month we’ve added two new members to our family. Baby Gavin was born on May 2nd to my niece Natasha and her husband Greg. Then on Friday night (May 29th) my niece Shaundra and her husband Chris welcomed their new daughter to the world. I’m not sure on the spelling for their new daughters name so I’ll have to find that out.

I was talking to my youngest niece Chantale this afternoon and she and her husband Ben are still waiting….not too patiently I might add for the overdue arrival of their first son. By the sounds of things she should be going in any day now.

How lucky am I to have 3 new babies to love and spoil. This takes my Great Niece count up to 6 and my Great Nephew count is currently at 8 and holding for this newest babies arrival.

No comments: