Monday, June 22, 2009

Got Sketch 104 Sketch 3

After not scrapping in months it felt good to be back at it again. I always find that the sketches by Janna Wilson & Valerie Salmon in their Got Sketch classes are so awesome. They definitely motivate me to scrap. The sketches in GS104 are just as awesome as the previous class sketches.

This layout is based on a sketch by Valerie Salmon and I think it works perfect with this adorable pictures of my great niece Dakota. She was certainly the Diva at her 3rd birthday party last weekend & I got some awesome pictures.Dakota loves lipstick & chapstick. Give her a tube of chapstick & she has to continue to apply it until its all gone leaving a messy face & gross lips. Lol Unfortunately she was given some as a present & couldn’t wait to get into it. That’s what she’s holding in her hand.

This sketch also worked in perfect with Kelly Jo's blog challenge as I was able to use my Fiskars circle Squeeze Punches and the scallops from my USX on this layout.

Have a great day & thanks for looking!

No comments: