Tuesday, June 9, 2009

He’s Here….

He’s finally here…little Dallas Benjamin Richard made his entrance into the world on Monday, June 8th at 12:20 a.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 15 1/2 oz and was 21 inches long. Both mommy & baby are doing fine. Dallas is the son of my niece Chantale & her husband Ben and little brother to Chloe & Dakota. Yes Dakota you’re tall enough!

It was so funny last week my niece & I were discussing Dakota (she’ll be 3 on June 14th) about her being a Big Sister and she said “I can’t be a Big Sister, I’m not tall enough.” I didn’t know that they had height requirements on being a big sister. lol

Another little one to love & spoil. My oldest niece Natasha (Chantale’s sister) gave birth to a boy Gavin Richard Keith on May 2nd. He’s their 4th child. Natasha & her husband Greg have 3 boys and a girl. Gavin & Dallas will hopefully grow up being great friends as well as cousins since they are just a little over a month apart in age. Another niece Shaundra and her husband Chris had a baby girl on May 29th. Soon these little one's will be the subjects of my layouts. lol

Congratulations Chantale & Ben!! Also congrats to Natasha & Greg plus Shaundra & Chris.

No comments: