Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Punch Happy!!

There here!! Yesterday’s Happy Mail brought my new Limited Edition Fiskars Summer Squeeze Punches. I really hesitated on whether or not I needed them but when I saw that one of my favorite eBay sellers had the entire set….I knew that I HAD to buy them. What can I say….I’m addicted to punches.
Unfortunately living in Canada we don’t have the luxury of having Hobby Lobby, JoAnn’s, etc to stalk for these new punches. The nearest Michael’s is an hours commute (one way) so scouting it isn’t possible nor do they even carry these new Limited Edition punches.

My addiction to these Limited Edition Squeeze Punches started last summer when Fiskars had a contest to help name these punches. I was one of 12 who picked the name “Scaredy Cat” for the cat punch. Those who’s winning names were chosen also won the punch that they named. So far I have 2 out of the 4 Halloween Punches (Scaredy Cat & You’re So Corny) and only 1 of the Christmas punches (A Total Flake). But I did manage to find the entire Spring and now the Summer collection of these awesome punches.

The summer line of Fiskars Limited Edition Squeeze Punches consists of “Makin Waves”, “Soleil”, “All Scream” and “Getting Antsy”. Check out Fiskars Crafts (http://www.fiskarscrafts.com/ ) for some great ideas on using these punches.

I can’t wait to play….The ants go marching 2 by 2 hurrah, hurrah….

No comments: