Monday, June 1, 2009

Stampsmith Photostamp Cards

Today I decided to make some cards using my Stampsmith Photostamp images. I love these images & Estelle (owner of Stampsmith) is just the nicest person to deal with. I have bought several of different stamp plates from her & love them all. She does ship to Canada too! You can see her stamps at http://www.stampsmith.net/. She has so many beautiful photo stamps to choose from.

I purchased these two Marilyn Monroe images from her some time ago & finally got around to inking them up & making cards with them.

The first card “Marilyn with Flying Dress” was stamped with Ancient Page ink. The pattern paper is from a mat pack, I used my Martha Stewart Apron Lace border punch, black ribbon, a prima and an added pink rhinestone brad from Dollarama.The second card uses the image “Marilyn Sitting” was stamped with Ancient Page ink. The pattern paper is from a mat pack, I used my Sizzix for the scroll, an EK Success Photo Corner punch, the glitter flower is Heidi Grace & I added a ¼” circle with my Fiskars punch and a brad in the center. I love how they turned out.Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: