Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost Caught Up

Well I'm almost caught up on the recent projects that I've done in the past few months. I can't believe how far behind I'd gotten on my blog posts. I guess it's easy to do when you aren't crafting on a regular basis.

Three of my girlfriends & I have started to get together twice a month and take turns teaching each other a new project. My turn was in February & I decided to teach some card techniques that I came across.

The first card uses the new Stampin Up Two Step Bird Punch that was introduced in the Occasions Mini Catalogue (Jan 5th - April 30th). Being a punch addict I knew that I had to have it.(I love it!). Not only can you use it to create the bird, it makes the coolest tulips and other flowers. This is one that I cased & taught.
The next card I taught uses the Stampin Up Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. This is a gorgeous stamp set and there is so much that can be done with it. Another must have for me. I also cased this one.Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

How wonderful are those pinks! Both cards are so soft and pretty.

Donna said...

Wow your cards and layouts are amazing!! Good luck with the cards, I am sure you'll sell out in no time at all!!

Tkat said...

wow!!! these are beautiful!!! are the flowers stamps???

Kathy said...

Your cards are so pretty. I always like to look at them on the Fiskateer MB for inspiration.