Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mean Nurse

I visit my doctor's office on a weekly basis for a needle. His nurse Geri has been giving me my needle for about 3 years now. I really appreciate her doing this and as a thank you, I recently made her a shadow box using a Bugaboo digital stamp.

I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it and although I cased the card idea, the shadow box was my own creation. My GF Bonnie gave me the inspiration to do a shadow box with the image. Geri loved the shadow box & now has it hanging in the office.

Here's the shadow box I created for Geri


These are the cards I made using the same image. How fun would these be to send off to someone who's not feeling well.


Here's the card that I made for Geri to let her know that I appreciate her giving me my needles every week. The punched nurse idea was cased.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: