Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where Have I Been??

Wow...it's been a long time since I've posted anything on my blog. I've been renovating my apartment for what seems like forever. It's not something that I'd ever want to do again especially when you aren't in the greatest of health.

I finally got the upstairs finished last fall and then came the process of putting everything back in it's place. I had a lot of stuff that had been stored downstairs & needed to go back upstairs. Then it was almost Christmas & who wants to have their house torn apart at that time.

Right now I'm in the process of trying to get my downstairs finished off. I finally have the kitchen & livingroom painted. I had a new laminate floor put down in the livingroom a week ago. Now I have to move all of the boxes out of the kitchen so that we can start that floor. It turns out that underneath the linoleum is a pine plank floor & instead of putting down a laminate floor, I'm going to get the kitchen one refinished.

Once I get the downstairs finished, I can have my new furniture & appliances delivered. Yeah!! Then I plan on having some shelves installed in my studio closet which should help me better organize that space. Once the shelves are installed, I'm hoping that my niece can come down for the day & help me get my upstairs & studio organized so that I can get back into crafting again. It's been so long since I've done anything.

I'm hoping that I'll soon be back to posting regularly. In the meantime I have a few projects that I did a month ago that I haven't yet posted. I'll get them posted shortly.

No comments: