Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fiskateer NSD Online Crop Card

Although I couldn't really participate in the Fiskateer NSD Online Crop this past weekend, I did take time out to participate in the Pre-NSD Challenge by making this card. The challenge was to make a quick card. I just used the paper, added googlie eyes & a sentiment and the card was finished. I think this had to have been my quickest card ever. lolI also took part in Rebecca's "Black, White & Pink Elegance" online class. I was a lucky winner of this class. She shipped up all the materials to us for the class. We had a black board book & box to decorate & the papers, rubons, etc are so pretty. I love the black & white papers. The class was done over Livestream and it was the first time I've taken part in a Fiskateer class. We managed to get 4 pages done during the class time & when I get mine finished, I'll post it here.

No comments: