Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Fun Mini Album

Awhile back I found this adorable summer mini album template online and decided that it would be perfect for the “Imaginisce Splash Dance” line. I’m sorry I can’t remember who to give credit to for the awesome mini album. I also used the CC Design Mermaid stamps that I fell in love with & colored with Copic Markers. I also used one of the Just Rite “By the Sea” stamp set as well as words from other acrylic stamp sets that I have.

The most difficult part was modifying the template so it would be a 12”x” mini album. Then came the fun job of cutting it all out by hand. This is definitely not something you’d want to do for a class project. Lol

In the end, I’m thrilled with how it turned out. There are lots of pictures to look at with this one. TFL!!
The cover of this mini album is acrylic and painted & glittered around the top edge of it. This also protects the main front cover.
Page 1 and 2Pages 3 and 4Pages 5 & 6The Back Cover

No comments: