Monday, August 16, 2010

Twilight Mini Album

My son's girlfriend recently had a birthday. Since she’s a huge Twilight fan I decided to make her a Twilight Mini Album. It started out as a 12x12 sheet of chipboard that I cut down to 6x6 pages, painted them black & then adhered the Stampin Up Black & White DS papers to. This book has a lot of glitter & bling in it and I love how it turned out. The birthday girl loved it too.

The way I set this book up, one side of the page has a picture & quotes from the movie & the opposite facing page has a picture of my son & his GF. I ended up with 14 pages in the book, a couple of hidden pockets and I used all kinds of products & tools. The last page in the book has a picture of my son & a quote “Will You Be My Edward” underneath it. lol

The Front Cover is acrylic (not shown) and has small dots on it. It was included in the SU DSP that I used. On the cover I used Maya Road letters that I painted red & then covered in glitter. I also used a Fiskars punch to make the teardrops that I also glittered. Page 1 & 2 are quotes and a picture from the movie with some added bling.
Pages 3 & 7 are more movie pics & quotes. Pages 4,5 & 6 are photo's of my son & his girlfriend that I'm not showing here out of respect to them.There are 14 pages in this mini album. I'm not showing them all but the one's I've shown give an idea of what it looks like. I love how it turned out but more importantly my son's girlfriend loves it too. She's now talking about wanting to scrapbook some of her pictures. Watch out DS! Although he likes my work, he just doesn't like all the toys & all the clutter that goes along with it. He's certainly not going to be too happy that I've offered to corrupt, I mean help his GF learn to scrap. lol. Anyways, thanks for looking & have a great day!

3 comments:

kellystar said...

that looks fabulous...I bet she is going to flip over it! She's lucky to have you.

Tona said...

You did an amazing job on this album!

Robin Stewart said...

so fun. I know many girls (wnd ladies) who would love to be the recipient of this book