Friday, September 17, 2010

Here's an Oldie...Twist Paper Basket

During the Orange Blog Hop, I showed you a flower that I made by punching out scalloped circles from the Twist Paper.I have tons of it left over from when I used to make baskets using Twist Paper. Here's a side view of a basket that I made using twist paper.These baskets were made by weaving twist paper around a grocery bag that was lined with heavy cardboard, then batting with a material liner. They were really soft inside. The handle was braided twist paper & then it was finished off with a bow. I made quite a few of these and sold them.

Of course my cat (now deceased) loved to sleep in it. She would squish herself into it & all you'd see was her head & that's where she'd sleep.

Does anyone have any other uses for leftover twist paper besides a cat bed, I mean basket?? lol

Have a great day! TFL

No comments: