Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Are You Looking for the Survivor Stamp Set?

For those of you looking for the Paper Inspirations Survivor stamp set that I have, Darlene left a comment saying that it is still available at Addicted to Rubber Stamps. She said you can find it by doing a search by the company name. It is $17.89 now. (I don't remember paying that much for it). ATRS always has sales on so you may want to check them out. I used to shop there all the time & loved it. Unfortunately I no longer do so because of high International shipping fees. Other than that, they are a great company to deal with, fast service, great customer service and great products.

Thanks Darlene for checking this out & letting me know so that I can pass this information on to others who are looking for this stamp set.

No comments: