Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coming Soon - Veteran's Day Blog Hop on November 11th

****Join 20 amazing crafters for a Blog Hop honoring our Veterans and Troops. Inspiring Projects, Interviews with Veterans, current Service Personnel, and family members who have sacrificed to keep us free will be all along the Hop. There is also some great blog candy offered by Marlo Letterle...and one of the last chances to win one of her amazing Scrap'n Totes! Other blog candy will be up for grabs, as well. So, on November 11th, grab a box of tissues and a cup of coffee and hop, hop, hop to Honor The Brave Who Have Kept Us Free!****

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm so impressed! And I can't believe I'm first! My Veteran, my DH, is currently retired from the Air Force, but he is and always will be my hero. He spent many months away from home serving our country. Thank you so much for recognizing these self-less individuals!

Summer said...

Great project! Thanks for joining us on this hop!