Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winners of the Land of the Free Because of Brave Blog Hop are

The winners of the Land of the Free, Because of the Brave Veteran’s Day Blog Hop are…

Drum roll, please!

The winner of the Scrap'nTote, generously donated by Marlo of ContainYaCrafts is from Deb's Blog, If It's Groovy - Josie, comment number 5. Josie said, "Wonderful! Cheryl is such a nice person too....she welcomed me when I joined the Fiskateers! I love the photo of the baby too!"

Our second big winner, of the Spellbinders Nesties, donated by Anne of Paper Patch Crafts is from Christel, at One Scrappin' Sista - number 41---Gina Thornton! Gina said, "Cristel, thanks so much for sharing your father's stories and family member's as well. Thanks for hopping along with us!"

Karel will be contacting the winners for their mailing information or you can contact her yourselves if you see this.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this hop your projects were amazing, to Karel for all her hard work & for all those who stopped to visit & hopped along with us.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Stop by my blog. I was given a blog award and I wanted to share it with you!!!!

Thanks so much for showing me your support. I really appreciate it. I really enjoy your blog as I'm sure others will too.

Michelle