Monday, March 28, 2011

Copic Marker Journal

Some time ago I found these pages online that have tips for Copic Markers, a chart where you can keep favorite coloring combo’s, hair combo’s, skin combo’s, as well as the Copic Marker chart. I decided to take all of this & make myself a Copic Marker Journal that I could carry in my purse so that when I am out on a buying trip or even an online shopping spree, I don’t replace or buy what I already have.

I used a cereal box to make the covers. Sized the pages to the size I wanted. Added binder rings, (I still have to add some ribbons) and viola… I have a Copic Marker Journal to carry in my purse. Surprising enough, I’m even using it. Lol

TFL! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am just really getting into the copyic markers as well. Is there anyway you can send me those spreadsheets or point me in the direction of where to find them :) I love your little book and would love to make one for myself.

TFS
Jamie
www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
glitterstampsandpaperohmy at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Oh wow this is a cute idea I love it.
It's such a great idea.

Marianne B in AZ said...

Your journal turned out great! I haven't taken the Copic plunge yet. I know that once I do I will continually want to add to my collection.