Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Chantale (March 1st)

Today (March 1st) is my niece Chantale’s birthday and I can’t let the day go by without wishing her a very Happy Birthday.

Chantale is my sister’s youngest daughter & growing up they lived around the corner from us for about 7 years. Growing up both her & her older sister Natasha spent a lot of time at my house. Our families vacationed together & spent a lot of time together. She and my son were so close growing up and still are to this day. Chantale & Natasha are like daughters to me and I love them both dearly.

So once again if you are reading this Chantale, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday & that your day is as special as you are.
I Love you
Aunt Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt Diane! I love you too! xo