Ribbett!! Ribbett!! "Welcome back to Day 2 of the Toadally Frogs Blog Hop! We have Toadally amazing crafters hopping along...and we hope to give the Easter Bunny a leap for his money! You should have come from Jamie at Glitter, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!'s blog http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/--- wasn't that a fun place to visit? If you just happened to find us, and want to join in the fun, hop on back to Karelj's Blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com/ to start at the beginning."
Today’s project is these fun Boy’s Coveralls cards. I used a template that I found online to cut out the coveralls. I added a pocket and belt (they weren’t included on the template). The frog is the small frog from Magnolia. I cut off his crown & part of his body to fit him in the pocket. I think that the frog adds that little something to this cute little template.
Next, I took the same frog from the Magnolia stamps and used him on this binder clip stand. I used my Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors to cut the grass. The sign is a digital stamp that I found on line.
Thanks for stopping back. I hope that you’ve enjoyed today’s projects and that somehow I’ve inspired you to create something fun. Ribbett!! Ribbett!!
"Now that you've seen my blog, you should jump on over to Krista and Kori at 2 Crafty Chicks's blog, (http://2craftychics.blogspot.com/)and see if they have posted something new for Day 2."
1. Karelj at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity http://karelj.blogspot.com
2. Celeste at Touched By a Butterfly www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com
3. Michelle Petrovich at Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
4. Belinda Kersey at Queen Bee’s Musings at http://www.queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/
5. Cali Romero at Calie’s Creative Corner at www.Caliescreativecorner.blogspot.com
6. Nicolette Simpson at Beyond Scrapping www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
7. Bonnie Cantu at A Scrap Above at http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
8. Lisa Gorlewski at Lisa’s Paper Butterflies at http://lisaspaperbutterflies.blogspot.com
9. Jamie at Glitter, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/
10. Diane at Crafting This Moment at http://craftingthismoment.blogspot.com/ *YOU ARE HERE!!
11. Krista at scrapaleupagus.blogspot.com
12. Gina at Gina Thornton Stamping http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
13. Stephenie at SS Crafter at http://www.sscrafter.blogspot.com/
14. Rebecca Maddux at Creations With Becka at www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com
15. Kathryn at Creations By Kathryn at http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
16. Summer and Jennifer at The Cricut Diaries at www.cricutdiaries.blogspot.com
17. Mistyrose at Sweet Magnolia Rose at http://sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com/
18. Melissa Allore at Disney Dreamer Designs at www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
19. Patti Hurlburt at Short ‘N Scrappy at www.shortnscrappy.com
20. Colleen McCauley at Col’s Creative Corner at http://scrappycol.blogspot.com/
21. Janice Anello at Cricut Confessions at www.cricutconfessions.com
22. Leah Pagliaroli at Leah’s Card Designs at http://leahscarddesigns.blogspot.com
23. Audrey Roseman at Life Is Beautiful at http://audreyscardsbydesign.blogspot.com
24. Ellen Jarvis at Card Monkey at www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
25. Mallika Kejriwal at Miss Not So Good With Words at www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com
26. Inga Klaus at Momma Hobbit Creations at http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com
27. Brynn Thornburgh at Flair and Frills Creativity http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
28. Kristal Andrews at Getting at http://www.gettingcricky.com