Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Jeremy (May 30th)


Well we started off the month with Jeremy's youngest brother's birthday & end off the month with his birthday. Somehow my niece Natasha managed to have all 3 of her boy's birthdays in May along with her own. Her poor daughter Jaden has to wait until December for her birthday which is only 11 days before Christmas (December 14th).

Jeremy is the spitting image of my father who passed away when I was a young girl. I found a photo of my father at the age of 2 and it is amazing how much Jeremy resembled him right down to the curly blond hair. I wish my father was alive today so that he could have seen and know his grandchildren & great grandchildren. (as well as them being able to know him).

I just have to wish my adorable great nephew Jeremy a very happy 8th birthday. I hope that all your birthday wishes & dreams come true.
I love you. Aunt Diane

No comments: