Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! (May 8th)

Happy Mother's Day! I just wanted to wish all the special mother's in my life a very Happy Mother's Day. My mother is always there for us when we need her and has taught us all how to be a good mother. Whenever my mother comments on how I've spoiled my son, I always tell her that I learnt it from her. I find myself doing the little things for my son that my mother always did (& would still do) for us. Everything I've learnt about being a good mother, I've learnt from her example. Even now that I'm grown up & a mother myself, my mother at 86 is still "mothering" me and my siblings. I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so blessed to have a mother who is as amazing as mine is. My mother is a very special person and I am truly blessed to have her as my mother. I know that because of her and the examples she set for us, we are all better parents to our own children.

Happy Mother's Day to my very special mother, my sister and my two beautiful nieces Natasha & Chantale.

Thanks mom for who you are and all that you do.
I love you! Diane

No comments: