Friday, October 21, 2011

Trick or Treat

This year I've been in the Halloween mood. I've been having fun playing with the Stampin Up set "Wicked Cool" and my punches. I wish I could take credit for the idea of having the witches feet sticking out of the cauldron but I can't. I've seen several different cards like this online so I really don't know who the original creator is. These are the cards that I made this week. I added a "skirt" to the witches feet making it different from the previous cards I made. I think I like this one better. I made 3 of these cards as I plan on sending them off to my 2 niece's children. I think the kids will enjoy them & get a kick out of the witch sticking out of the cauldron. lol
Here's the first 3 cards that I made:

This next one uses a printed background made by Sherry ? I've had this background for years. I also added a rosette to it.

This next card is a punch card. I made the candy corn by lining up the colors and cutting out a 1” piece, rounding the corners & hand printing the sentiment.

Recently I mentioned to my Mom that I was making cards to send to my “Greats”. Normally she doesn't send out Halloween cards but after mentioning that I was sending cards to the kids, that she couldn’t get out to get cards for the grand kids this year as she recently had a fall. Of course I volunteered to make some for her. So now I’m not only making cards for the grandkids, I’m making several other cards too. lol These 3 cards that I made to let mom chose from use the CTMH Wicked stamp set. It's a fun set too! I hope she likes them.
Well that's it for today! I hope you have a Spooktacular day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Fabulous Halloween cards...you've been busy!! :):)