Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adam or Kris??

Who do you pick to be the next American Idol? I think both of these young men are extremely talented and both are very deserving of the title. I had pegged Adam as the winner right from the start. He has an amazing voice and can really hit those high notes. I sometimes think he’s a bit too theatrical and his singing also comes off as screaming sometimes. But boy can he sing Queen songs.

Lately Kris has really come into his own and gained confidence in his abilities. He is also a very talented singer and I can also see him as the next American Idol.

I wish them both luck and as I said, either of them would make a great American Idol. Whether they win or not, both of them are rising stars.

I know I'll be watching tonights season finale. Will you??

No comments: