Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Month End Updates….Better Late than Never!

I’m a little late on doing my month end updates. Surprising enough I am a month behind on doing March’s update. I was surprised to see just how many cards I completed in March. Between the 16 Easter cards that I had to do for my mother and all the House Mouse cards, I ended up doing 46 cards. April started off very slow. I ended up doing more shopping than actual creating. lol I also wasn’t feeling up to creating in April either as I was dealing with some health issues. Hopefully May will be a better month for me.

April 2009 Completed Projects
Cards Created – 5
Layouts Completed – 0
Mini Albums Completed – 0
3D Projects Completed – 0
Punch Art – 8

March 2009 Completed Projects

Cards Created – 46
Layouts Completed – 0
Mini Albums Completed – 0
3D Projects Completed – 4
Punch Art – 0

March 3D Projects - Chicky Clip, Sewing Kit, Bunny basket and Cupcake Basket.

Have a great day!

No comments: