Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shawn and Mark…

Did you watch last nights finale? I was so thrilled to see that Shawn & Mark Ballas won. I think the expression on Mark’s face was hilarious. He was so stunned & shocked when they announced the winner.

It’s funny how Apolo when giving Shawn a pep talk told her that there has been no Olympian in the finals that hasn’t won the title. Talk about having insight. lol (Kristie Yamaguchi and Apolo Anton Ohno both won on previous seasons.)

Gilles Marini is definitely a talented dancer as is Melissa Rycroft. I was holding out for Mark & Shawn as I thought that it would be nice for someone other than Cheryl to win the title. I’m so glad it was Mark as he is one of my favorite dancers. (Mark also won with Kristie Yamaguchi two seasons ago.)

On a sad note, I heard that Julianne Hough won’t be returning next season as she is going to be concentrating on her musical career. She is another of my favorite dancers but supposedly she’ll be returning to DWTS in early 2010.

So now what will I watch on Monday & Tuesday nights???

No comments: