Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cool Stampin Up Cards

A few weeks ago I got together with my upline and a few other ladies in our group and taught them how to make paperbag albums.

Ellen (my upline) also taught us how to make a cute little candy treat holder using the new Stampin Up Sizzix Beautiful Butterflies die #114507. I wasn’t sure whether or not to order this die but after seeing it up close, I’ve added it to my list. It is so pretty with the Urban Garden Designer Paper #112042 that is currently on sale until the end of May. (Buy 3 get 1 Free)Then we made the cutest “Swing Card” using the new “Great Friend” stamp set #113792 & the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. It’s in the Occasions Mini Catalogue that runs from April 1 – June 30th.We also made a “Quilt Card” using the Stampin Up Sizzix Top Note die, the 1 ¼” square punch, oval punch and the new scalloped oval punch. I love the looks of this card.If your interested in any of these cards or products you can contact me. TFS!

No comments: